SPOT PROCEDURES & PRICES
APRIL 6, 2012
SPOT Orders PROCEDURES & Prices are
indicated below as follows:
Price JP54 SPOT up to 5,000,000 BBLE with
100,000 Liftable Trial Shipment, ALL SPOT Orders including Trial
Novorossiysk Port at Price of USD $107.00 per BBL NET to Buyer,
with $3.00 Commission to Buyer Group members.
Price for D2 SPOT up to 1,000,000 MT
USD $875.00 PMT with 10,000 MT Liftable Trial Shipment,
ALL SPOT Orders including Trial Shipments are FOB
Novorossiysk Port at Price of USD
$875.00 PMT NET to Buyer, with $10.00 Commission to buyer Group members.
1. Buyer confirms soft offer after due diligence is done by Seller Mandate
on prospective Buyer and issues an ICPO and BCL with right for soft probe
to be done by Seller;
2. Seller via. Seller Mandate issues FCO of which buyer endorses and
3. Seller Via. Seller's Mandate issues draft contract open for amendments;
4. Both parties confirm draft Contract by endorsing it;
5. After contract endorsement buyer pays the logistic charges been payment
for storage/ transporting the product from refinery to the port of loading
enabling the release of full POP to buyer’s designated address/bank,
any/all negotiations and agreements are to be finalized, agreed, and
Approved between Seller & Buyer only; Or
or Option #2
6. Both parties lodges contracts in respective banks;
7. Buyer's Bank and seller’s bank finalize the bank to bank process;
8. Buyer's bank makes payment as per the signed contract;
9. Delivery commence as scheduled.
Note: Any buyer trying to circumvent, shall be blacklisted!!!
---------- Forwarded message
Date: Fri, Apr 6, 2012 at 5:36 PM
Subject: Fwd: Re- Buyer
"...We had numerous record of
delivering transaction documents when buyers comply and even ready to upload,
but our record show that, buyers has more record of collecting our POP' s and
never close the deal, we most time end-up paying back taxes for submitting
un-executed contracts and collecting closing docs...."
Added & Quotation Omitted].